What do I get out of it?
Fix problems for your customers faster and increase your customer satisfaction.
How does it work?
- You have a table called "Orders" with the following properties: order_date, status
- Status takes the following values: pending, delivered, cancelled
- Import the table "Orders" in an Actiondesk sheet.
- On the column "status", filter out the statuses "delivered" and "cancelled".
- Add a calculated column called "Days since order date" with the following formula: =TODAY() - #order_date
- Assuming an order is considered late when it's been ordered for more than 7 days, apply a filter by condition on your new column "Days since order date" with the condition >7