Forget third-party connectors and complicated coding. Use Actiondesk to build custom HubSpot reports that illuminate what’s happening at every stage in your sales funnel. Simply import your HubSpot data into Actiondesk’s intuitive spreadsheet interface and gain immediate access to greater insight.
Ready to get started? Here’s how to calculate the number of deals per stage per month based on your Hubspot data:
Step 1: Import deals
- Create a new sheet called "Demo HubSpot"
- Click the “Import” button
- In the data source dropdown menu, select your HubSpot account
- In the "Table to import" dropdown menu, select "Deals"
- Choose the columns you want to use: you'll need at least the "dealId," "Create Date," and "Deal Stage" columns
Step 2: Add a calculated column for months
Add a calculated column to return the created month of each deal in a convenient format:
- Place your cursor on the cell to the right of your table headers
- Title the column "Month"
- In the first cell of the column, add the formula:
=YEAR(#'Create Date')&"_"&MONTH(#'Create Date')
Step 3: Build the layout of your dashboard
- Create a new sheet called "Dashboard"
- Go back to "Demo HubSpot" and copy the unique values of your "Deal Stage" column by right clicking on the "Deal Stage" column and choosing "Copy unique values"
- In your "Dashboard" sheet, paste the uniques values in cell B4
- In cells C3 to E3, write the months for which you'd like to see data, for example:
Step 4: Write your countifs formula
1. In cell C3, write the following formula:
=COUNTIFS('Demo Hubspot'!#Month,C$3,'Demo Hubspot'!#'Deal Stage',$B4)
2. Copy/paste or drag your formula downward and to the right to fill the whole table