What do I get out of it?
Understand the breakdown of your paying customers
How does it work?
In the subscriptions Stripe table, you have a column "Status" that will tell you if a subscription is cancelled, active, trial, etc.
- Import the Subscriptions table in a sheet called "Stripe subscriptions". See how to import your data in Actiondesk here.
- Now, create a new sheet called "Subscriptions by plan"
- In "Stripe subscriptions", right click on the column "status" and choose "copy unique". In "Subscriptions by plan", paste the list of your unique statuses in B3.
- In "Stripe subscriptions", right click on the column "plan" and choose "copy unique". In "Subscriptions by plan", paste the list of your unique statuses in C2, D2 and E2.
- In C3, write the following formula: =COUNTIFS(Stripe data!#status,$B3,Stripe data!#plan,C$2) and copy paste this formula to the right and downward.
Et voilà! You now have a simple live dashboard giving you the number of active subscriptions by plan.
You could go further and calculate the revenue by plan, in $ and as a percentage of your total revenue.