Your HubSpot data holds the keys to your success, but it can be difficult to pinpoint value-driving insights within sprawling data sets. That’s where data visualization tools come in.
More often than not, HubSpot dashboards contain huge volumes of data. Leveraging the insights this data offers can have a major positive impact on your business. The problem is that locating genuine insights in large sets of data is easier said than done. Sure, you can try to learn to create data visualizations on your own. But doing so is rarely straightforward, meaning it takes a lot of time and effort that could be better spent elsewhere. That’s why many businesses turn to data visualization tools to boost the value of their data and HubSpot reporting.
Regardless of your design experience (or lack thereof), you can use data visualization tools to create clear visual representations of large, often confusing data sets. Not only can these visualizations help everyone on your team make sense of your HubSpot data, they can also help you see “the big picture” instead of getting lost in the weeds. This enables better data-driven decision-making, which often leads to better results for your business.
With so many options on the market, finding the perfect data visualization tool can be overwhelming. That’s why I did the hard work for you. I compared the top data visualization tools available and drew up this list highlighting my three favorite solutions for HubSpot reports and data analysis.
The best HubSpot data visualization tools
Actiondesk is my favorite data visualization tool on the market. It combines the power of a BI tool with the ease of a spreadsheet, letting you create detailed HubSpot visualizations with the same simple formulas you’d use in Google Sheets or Excel. Even better, you can generate these visualizations without ever having to use a HubSpot CSV again. After a single easy integration, Actiondesk automatically refreshes with new HubSpot data. As your HubSpot data evolves, so, too, does your Actiondesk interface!
Actiondesk is a great choice for any business that wants to make the most of its data by creating visualizations that combine data from multiple sources. The tool’s low price tag makes it a great choice for startups and small and mid-sized businesses.
- Create visualizations using data from multiple sources, including HubSpot, SQL, Airtable, and more
- No learning curve — it’s a spreadsheet
- Real-time collaboration
- Live data — say goodbye to export CSV
- Save time and engineer resources
- Better suited to smaller businesses and startups than to enterprises that may have coding and design experts on staff
Actiondesk’s pricing depends on how many users need which kind of access to the platform. Actiondesk is:
- Free for 14 days
- Free for Viewers
- $15 per Editor, per month
You can request access to Actiondesk here.
Tableau is a BI software that includes powerful data visualization capabilities for enterprises with enough data and resources to make the most of it. It has an intuitive user interface and it gives you the ability to drill down into practically any data source. For all its power, Tableau is quite user-friendly. It supports a large number of visualizations and is one of the most secure products available.
However, unlike the other tools on this list, Tableau is really only for businesses that expect to be creating visualizations all the time. It’s specifically designed for businesses that frequently work with large volumes of raw data — and its price reflects that.
- Tons of data import options
- There’s a free public version available (though this version doesn’t let you keep your data analyses private)
- Includes a mapping capability
- The paid version of the software is quite expensive
- Because of the price tag, this tool isn’t a great fit for smaller businesses
Tableau Public is free, but has limited capabilities. The full version of Tableau has three user types, each with their own pricing (for a small premium, Tableau will fully host a business’ deployment of the tool):
- Viewer: $12 per user, per month. These users can view and interact with dashboards and visualizations.
- Explorer: $35 per user, per month. These users can explore data and take advantage of Tableau’s self-service analytics.
- Creator: $70 per user, per month. These users have access to a suite of products that support end-to-end analytics workflows.
Infogram is another powerful data visualization tool that can be a great choice for businesses of any size. It’s intuitive while still delivering stunning visual representations of your HubSpot data. One of the tool’s strengths is its collaboration features. Infogram makes it easy for teams to produce and share consistent work with the aid of customizable branded templates, file versioning, and role-based permissions.
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop features
- Offers over 35 chart types and over 550 map types
- API for importing data from additional sources
- Like Tableau, the paid version of Infogram is quite expensive
- Infogram has fewer built-in data source integrations than other tools do
Infogram provides a free version of its tool that has limited functionality. Businesses can unlock additional functionality as they advance through Infogram’s tiered pricing system (the prices below reflect the discounts Infogram offers for paying for a year up front):
- Pro: $19 per month for an individual
- Business: $67 per month for an individual
- Team: $149 per month for three users
- Enterprise: Infogram encourages larger organizations to contact sales for a customized quote
Final takeaway: Actiondesk is the best choice for HubSpot dashboard visualization
Data visualization tools are essential to any business looking to make the most of its HubSpot data. Data visualizations make it easier to understand the story your data is telling you — and to use that story to make the kind of data-driven business decisions that lead to growth.
For businesses looking to maximize the value of their HubSpot data, there’s no better data visualization tool than Actiondesk. Actiondesk combines the power of a BI tool with the simplicity of a spreadsheet at a price that’s affordable for any business. The tool is already helping companies around the world unlock the potential of their data with clear, shareable visualizations that empower them to see their business in a new light.
Try Actiondesk for free today to learn how the solution can transform your relationship with data!