What do I get out of it?
Visualize at one glance how your sales are evolving and get everybody on the same page.
How does it work?
Let's assume that your database includes a table calledBookings with the properties booking_date and country.
- Import your Bookings table from your database in an Actiondesk sheet called "Bookings".
- Add a calculated column called "Month" to return the month with the format "YYYY_MM" using the formula =YEAR(#booking_date)&"_"&MONTH(#booking_date)
- Then, right click on the column "country", click on "Copy Unique values", and paste the unique list of countries in the cell B3 in another sheet.
- As columns in C2, C3, C4, ... write the months you want the data for with the format "YYYY_MM"
- Then, write a formula to compute the number of bookings per month per country: =COUNTIFS(Bookings!#Month, C$2, Bookings!#Country, $B1)